Puppy Pals Dog Training, The Barn, Off of Cattlegate Road, Crews Hill, Enfield
- From M25 junction 25 take the A10 towards London.
- At the 1st traffic lights turn right onto Bullsmoor Lane, follow this to a sharp bend and turn right into Bulls Cross Lane.
- Follow the road to a T-junction, turn right onto Theobalds Park Road** which becomes Cattlegate Road; after a sharp left bend, (Jollies Pet Store is on the right), continue along, you will pass The Plough Pub on the left and several garden centres on both sides of the road.
- After about a minute you will see Wolden Garden Centre on your left. Wolden's has a large name sign; turn right immediately opposite this sign onto a tarmac track which is between Culvers Nursery and Three Counties Buildings.
- The track quickly becomes more of an unpaved track, and is quite bumpy so drive slowly, please.
- Drive along the track and you will see a pair of large wrought iron gates (which always stand open) and have a 'Private Property' sign on them. Go through the gates and almost immediately turn right.
- There is a barn to your right, and a barn in front of you. Puppy Pals is in the barn in front of you.
- There is a small car park for you to park in.
From Enfield go through Enfield and bear left after the one way system onto Baker Street.
- Travel along Baker Street, through traffic lights and a mini roundabout.
- At 2nd mini roundabout turn left onto Clay Hill, follow this road along and it becomes Theobalds Park Road.
- Continue as above from **
Postcode: EN2 9DS what3words: being.usage.select